The Fantasy Files: 10 Things I Know, I Think, I Doubt
Blah blah blah…let’s get to the stuff you really want to read:
1. There are no Rams worth starting for the rest of the season. Seriously and sadly.
2. If healthy, Alex Smith is a nice play against a Jets defense that is giving up the most QB fantasy points this season.
3. Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Matthew Stafford, and Aaron Rodgers are all on Bye. If you’re not carrying a backup QB, grab one quick before the other people in your league do.
4. Some people are actually giving up on Frank Gore. Terrible decision. He’ll have a good game this week against the Rams. The Rams have done a good job this year of shutting down RBs, but they’re going to get killed in time of possession this week. That works in Gore’s favor.
5. If you take 5 minutes to read every description for a Redbox movie before picking one out, you probably have no friends.
6. DeMarco Murray is in for a tough week against a stout Cardinals run defense. Of course you’re starting him, but don’t expect huge numbers, especially if Romo is out and Arizona can stack the box.
7. Kelvin Benjamin is going to go off against New Orleans. No one on that Saints defense can out jump Benjamin. If Carolina gets to the red zone, this should be a no-brainer. Continue reading